Join or renew in April or May 2018 and you’re entered to win a huge, two-person adventure prize package from IMBA and its partners: a Western Spirit MTB trip for two of your choice; two Pivot mountain bikes (one Mach 4 carbon and one Firebird carbon); round-trip bike shipping for two from BikeFlights, and a $2,000 shopping spree from Jenson USA.
Become a member today and you’ll immediately join local community of over local 1,000 members dedicated to protecting, improving and expanding off-road and mountain bike trail access in Portland, NW Oregon and SW Washington. We need everyone who cares about these efforts to stand with us by becoming a member. You’ll enjoy a variety of members-only benefits including information on rides, events and discounts at local businesses.
Northwest Trail Alliance is a Chapter of IMBA (International Mountain Bike Association). If you join Northwest Trail Alliance as a new member or renew your existing membership, you will become a member of IMBA at no extra cost. Basic annual membership is $39 for individuals, $50 for the whole family. Join us!
If you plan to contribute more than the basic membership fee, please make a separate donation after joining directly to NWTA on our Donate page. Those funds will go directly toward local mountain bike advocacy.
- Help protect and improve mountain bike trail access in Portland, NW Oregon and SW Washington.
- Support our trail building and trail maintenance activities.
- Participate in local rides and events with great people who love off-road cycling and who are stewards of the trails.
- Keep informed on trail access issues in our region
- Enjoy a variety of IMBA member benefits.
- Make new friends!